Translation & Interpreting Services
There is a distinct difference between a ‘translating’ and an ‘interpreting’…..
Translation – the written word
Amber Translation has a network of professional, highly experienced translators translating the written word into almost any language
- General documentation
- Technical, medical, legal, financial, industrial
- Personal documentation: birth, marriage, death certificates; education diplomas, visa application, certified translations
- Websites and tourism related promotional material
- Marketing and advertising
- Manuals, technical manuals and user guides - a particular specialism
…..….just about anything – please ask us!
Interpreting – the spoken word
Amber Translations provides interpreters locally, nationally and internationally for meetings, conferences, medical support, in schools – in any situation where the spoken word is the form of communication.
BSL – We have a network of qualified British Sign Language interpreters
Face to face interpreting to include:
- Medical assessments and appointments
- Parents’ meetings
- Solicitor’s meetings
- Meetings and conferences – locally or internationally
- Nationally registered public service interpreters (NRPSI)
Amber Translations also offers an efficient telephone interpreting service. We can facilitate conference calls from our offices or at the client’s chosen location.
We provide professional native speakers in the right format, for the right media scope.
- Community support projects
Amber Translations, 49-50 East Street, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 3NA