Courses & Workshops
Amber Translations runs various courses, training days and workshops. One of our most popular one-day workshop for interpreters is the Introduction to Interpreting Workshop which is run at least once a year.
Places on our workshops and courses are always limited so please contact us to either register your interest or to book your place on the next workshop by telephoning 0845 9000048 or emailing email@example.com
The Introduction to Interpreting Workshop content includes:
- The importance of a good introduction at the start of a session
- Interpreting techniques
- What is Community Interpreting and what is the difference between an Interpreter and an Advocate
- Confidentiality and impartiality
- Cultural awareness
- When and how to intervene
- Available training and necessary professional checks
There will be new dates for this one-day workshop and in the meantime, if you require any training as an interpreter, translator or a service user, please do get in touch as we would be delighted to create a bespoke session.
Contact us for bespoke training or join our next course - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0845 9000 048
Ground Floor, Blackbrook Gate 1, Blackbrook Business Park, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 2PX